Admissions are open for Kindergarten through Grade IX, O Levels and College. A student seeking admission must clear the entrance test after which an interview is conducted. The applicant is tested in English. Mathematics and Urdu. For admission in Play House and Montessori, an assessment and interview is held.
- Admission form must be completed and submitted after the admission fee is paid.
- Photocopy of birth certificate must be submitted after the original is seen (for verification purposes)
- Information regarding allergies, special medical condition etc must be provided.
- Up to date emergency telephone number of both the parents must be provided.
- Most recent progress report of the student
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs of the child must be provided.
- School leaving certificate from previous school.
- If you have three (3) children, 50% concession will be given to one (1) child.
- If you have five (5) children 50% concessions will be given to the two (2) children.
- Cousins are not considered as family and concession cannot be applied to them.
- Concession will be applied from August 2016.
In the memory of the founder of Shaheen Public School & College, Sir. Nisar Ahmad Chaudhry, the school will be introducing Nisar Chaudhry Educational Scholarship. This scholarship will be granted to deserving parents such as widows who are in need of financial support for their wards. Hafiz-e-Quran may also apply. Scholarship is not guaranteed. Applications to the Nisar Chaudhry Educational Scholarship will be reviewed and approved in August 2016 by the administration. Application will become available after summer break.